As a member of the Brampton Arts Council, you have access to many promotional opportunities. Promotional opportunities through the Brampton Arts Council include:
- BAC Weekly News Flash - our popular email newsletter which lists upcoming arts events, auditions, classes, etc. It is easy to navigate as it is listed in order of artistic discipline and subject. Sent every Monday afternoon, it is FREE!
- BAC Web Site - Information at your fingertips of all the BAC has to offer, Calendar of Events, newsletters, links, directory…check us out at www.artsbrampton.ca. We provide links to all of our member groups' web sites as well, as part of this service we ask that there also be a reciprocal link to the BAC Site. - FREE!
- BAC "ArtsTalk"- our quarterly newsletter highlights the Brampton Arts Council news, important art events and subjects, etc. It is sent out to arts-related individuals and organizations including: members, politicians, sponsors and is accessible online. It is published 4 times each year. Members may include flyers for distribution along with it. Get your flyers to us January by the 3rd Monday of January, April, July & October- FREE!
- BAC Arts Guide - This pamphlet announces all group members' events. A directory of all groups is listed for information. It is distributed throughout the City's Libraries, Recreation Centres, Senior Centres, Shopping Mall Kiosks, Brampton Tourism Kiosks, Welcome Wagon, etc… Get your information to us by the last Thursday in July! - FREE!
- BAC SUMMER ARTS GUIDE - our Summer event listing for our member groups. This is distributed throughout the City's Libraries, Recreation Centres, Senior Centres, Shopping mall kiosks, Brampton Tourism Kiosks, Welcome Wagon, etc… Get your information to us by the First Monday in May. - FREE!
- AD PAGE - full colour insertion in the quarterly "ArtsTalk" as well as published on our website for three months. Rates begin at $25 and are available for members and non-members alike. Send in your booking form by the 2nd Monday of January, April, July & October.
- MEDIA CONTACT LIST - PDF listing of the GTA & 905: dailies, community papers, magazines, radio & tv stations. It is available on the BAC website. We cannot guarantee accuracy. It is updated as time permits and is available on the website under "Links".
Be aware of additional OPPORTUNITIES.